|Standard Maker Pass||$100|
|Research Maker Pass||$250|
1. Make personal checks, money orders and cashier’s checks payable to “UC Regents.” We cannot accept cash. All payments are final. The payment amount must be for the current semester only. We do not accept payments for future or multiple semesters on the same check.
2. For students: Write your full name and student ID on the memo/for line.
For staff: Write your full name and 8 digit “UC Path ID” on the memo/for line. To find your UC Path ID, go to mycalnet.berkeley.edu, click log in on the top right, then look for UCPathID.
3. Schedule an in-person payment time by emailing Aleta Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org. General office hours are 9am-12pm and 1pm-3pm, Monday through Friday.
4. Visit the Jacobs Hall second-floor reception desk, room 234 to drop off the payment.
If you need to mail a check, follow the instructions above then mail to:
Aleta Martinez/Jacobs Hall
2120 Etcheverry Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720-1740
• Confirm the full zip code is written as “94720-1740”. Otherwise your check will be lost.
• Notify Aleta Martinez, email@example.com, when your check has been mailed.