• There is no application fee to apply.
• This is NOT a graduate degree program! Though the application is hosted on the Graduate Division website, all students who have completed high school are welcome to apply (including future graduate students).
• Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and applicants should expect to hear back within 2-3 weeks of submitting a complete application.
1. On the application page, create a login account and click “start a new application.”
2. Continue by selecting “Create Application” and then, “Open Application.”
3. From the list of 2022 Programs, choose “Maker Launchpad” from the dropdown menu, and “Summer 2022” for the term.
4. You will then be asked to provide the following:
• Your contact and demographic information
• An emergency contact
• A copy of your transcript
• Test scores for English Language Proficiency (if applicable)
• A response to a short essay