Design the next Jacobs Institute t-shirt!
June 20, 2017 | 2:43 pm
Calling all student designers: We’re looking for a creative design for new Jacobs Institute tees. If your design is chosen, you’ll get to see it worn by our community — and we’ll throw in a free shirt for you. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- Your design should incorporate the institute’s name and logo. Download logo files here.
- Your design should creatively reflect the institute’s brand — take a look around our website to get a sense of our identity.
- Your design should be one color and will be printed on the front of the shirt only. The shirt will likely be either heather grey or navy blue; you may design for either of these options.
- The design should be your original work and should be appropriate for wear by various groups, from student volunteers to VIP visitors.
- You must be a current UC Berkeley student to enter.
- There’s no limit on the number of designs you can submit — feel free to send us multiple ideas!
- By submitting your work, you give the Jacobs Institute permission to print your design, if chosen, on t-shirts and other Jacobs Institute materials and collateral.
- Jacobs Institute staff reserve the right to make minor changes to the winning design, as needed; if your design is chosen, staff will work with you and get your approval on any needed changes before the t-shirts are produced.
How to submit
Ready to submit your ideas? Email your design(s) to email@example.com, with the subject line “t-shirt design entry,” by 11:59pm on Friday, July 21. Please include both a final file (e.g., PDF, PNG) and an editable file (e.g., AI, PSD) in your submission.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.